**Summer Skills Academy Registration is Now Open!
•Your child can not participate in any activities if he/she or a family member is experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
•Every workout will start with: non-contact temperature check and hand washing.
•Face masks are to be worn by players and coaches.
•Players will stay around their cars until allowed to enter gym a couple min before the session.
•Parents are often not allowed to enter the gym.
•Water bottles are to be filled at home. Players can’t share.
•Bring your own basketball if you would like to. Our equipment will be wiped down between workouts.
**The health and safety of our players and staff is the key. We will follow CDC Guidelines together with information from local authorities.**
When arriving to a workout:
· Wait around your car until we are ready for your group
· When called in we will
· Temperature check, must be lower than 100.4 F
· Wash hands or use hand sanitizer
· Bring my own filled water bottle, can not share water bottles
· Face masks are required to be worn
We will ask everyone up on arrival:
Persons with any of the following are prohibited from attending the workouts:
1. Camper is showing any of the symptoms of COVID-19
2. Camper (or a family member) thinks they could have COVID-19
3. Camper has tested positive for COVID-19
4. Camper is awaiting the results of testing for COVID-19
5. Camper shares a home with, or has been in close contact with, anyone in the four prior categories
The world health community continues to monitor closely the emergence of the “coronavirus disease 2019” (COVID-19). At this time, no one knows how severe this outbreak will be. First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe environment and encourage and/or adopt practices protecting the health of employees, volunteers, parents, children and visitors.
We ask all parents and volunteers to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases at Dream Big Basketball Academy. Please remember to:
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
· Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
· Avoid touching your face.
· Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
It is important that no one attends any event while they are experiencing respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills or fatigue. If any of our coaches notice any of these symptoms, we reserve the right to ask your child to sit out and the parent will be notified to pick your child up immediately. Our main objective is for everyone to have a safe and healthy experience.
If you feel that you are experiencing any possible symptoms, please stay at home.
In the event that there are reported cases of the Coronavirus in our area, we will rely heavily on the actions of the school districts and local government to determine our next course of action.
Please contact George Holm at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.